WeatherTogether is an interconnected, worldwide network of personal weather blogs. By giving bloggers their own personal website to blog from, bloggers have all the power and flexibility that comes with owning their own site while reaping the benefits of contributing to a fast-growing, exciting new weather network. As a worldwide network, our vision is to have a geographically, thematically, and stylistically diverse array of weather blogs that emphasize science education, local weather observations, and above all, getting people excited about the weather!
We always looking for new bloggers! By blogging with us, you can:
- Represent Your Community: Weathertogether empowers weather enthusiasts by giving them a community platform to blog about what they know best. Develop an online presence and be the person your community turns to for local weather knowledge.
- Get More Readers: WeatherTogether gives bloggers much more exposure than other platforms because their blogs and sites are automatically shared with the entire WeatherTogether network, and our easy social media and email subscription features will help entice and retain readers.
- Collaborate With Others: WeatherTogether is a social and professional network that connects you with other contributors across the world and has active user-driven community projects under development, such as a suite of weather model charts.
- Get Noticed: WeatherTogether has close ties with the National Weather Service, University of Washington, and many media outlets throughout the United States. Become a blogger and you will become noticed!
- Blog With Style: WeatherTogether uses the WordPress CMS (content management system) and has a far more robust blogging interface than any other weather website around.
- No Degree? No Problem! You do not need to be a meteorologist to start a blog. All you need to do is have a passion for the weather.
We’d love to have you join us! Register now, and write your first blog today!