WeatherTogether is a diverse and interconnected network of local weather blogs created by users who aspire to provide their communities with a variety of weather and science content. By sourcing weather information and forecasts from local meteorologists and weather enthusiasts, viewers get detailed discussions about not only their local weather but the weather in areas all around the world.
Why blog with us?
- Represent Your Community: Weathertogether empowers weather enthusiasts by giving them a community platform to blog about what they know best. Develop an online presence and be the person your community turns to for local weather knowledge.
- Get More Readers: WeatherTogether gives bloggers much more exposure than other platforms because since their blogs and sites are automatically shared with the entire WeatherTogether network, and our easy social media and email subscription features will help entice and retain readers.
- Collaborate With Others: WeatherTogether is a social and professional network that connects you with other contributors across the world and has active user-driven community projects under development, such as a suite of weather model charts.
- Get Noticed: WeatherTogether has close ties with the National Weather Service, University of Washington, and many media outlets in the Pacific Northwest. Become a blogger and you will become noticed!
- Blog With Style: WeatherTogether uses the WordPress CMS (content management system) and has a far more robust blogging interface than any other weather website around.
- No Degree? No Problem! You do not need to be a meteorologist to start a blog. All you need to do is have a passion for the weather.
We’d love to have you join us! Register now, and write your first blog today!